On the air Monday-Friday 5a to 6a and with Al Caldwell Monday-Friday 6a to 9a.
Also the host of My Home Answer Man Saturday from 10a to 1p.
The Love Gallery
Here are the top 10 office tools and trends that professionals think will
vanish in the next five years according to a LinkedIn survey:
1. Tape recorders (79 percent)
2. Fax machines (71 percent)
3. The Rolodex (58 percent)
4. Standard working hours (57 percent)
5. Desk phones (35 percent)
6. Desktop computers (34 percent)
7. Formal business attire like suits, ties, pantyhose, etc. (27 percent)
8. The corner office for managers/executives (21 percent)
9. Cubicles (19 percent)
10. USB thumb drives (17 percent)